ScummVM

Tu możesz się pochwalić swoimi dokonaniami.
Awatar użytkownika
Johnny
Kasztaniak

ScummVM

Postautor: Johnny » 10 sty 2011, o 19:15

Cześć!

Przedstawiam wam spolszczenie do ScummVM. Jest w sumie gotowe, wrzucamy je tylko do testów. Jeśli znajdziecie błędy, zgłoście je. Zostaną poprawione, a łatka zostanie dodana oficjalnie do ScummVM.

Pliki z paczki należy wrzucić bezpośrednio do folderu ze ScummVM.

Autorzy:
Manuel Czaszka, Johnny - tłumaczenie
mziab - korekta
twig - technikalia
Załączniki
ScummVM spolszczenie.zip
(36.52 KiB) Pobrany 129 razy
Od 20 lat niszczę klimat. Moje dzieci będą jeździć bez kasków.

Awatar użytkownika
Manuel Czaszka
Konik Manuel
Konik Manuel
Kontakt:

Re: ScummVM

Postautor: Manuel Czaszka » 20 sty 2011, o 17:56

Spolszczenie dodane na tracker twórców ScummVM http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=de ... tid=418822
Jeśli miałbym zatytułować tę taśmę, to byłoby to "Ostatnia szansa na ewakuację planety Ziemia, nim zostanie przetworzona"

Awatar użytkownika
Manuel Czaszka
Konik Manuel
Konik Manuel
Kontakt:

Postautor: Manuel Czaszka » 23 sty 2011, o 12:36

>Comment By: Thierry Crozat (criezy)
Date: 2011-01-22 16:53

Thank you. It has been added to our repository and will be part of the next
release. I might contact you before that release if the translation needs
to be updated. You are of course welcome to submit updates before that.

The file that you attached had three duplicated messages so I cleaned it a
bit before adding to our repository. Also it was missing the language field
in the header, which means the translation was listed as pl_PL. It should
not be listed as Polski in the GUI.
Jeśli miałbym zatytułować tę taśmę, to byłoby to "Ostatnia szansa na ewakuację planety Ziemia, nim zostanie przetworzona"

Awatar użytkownika
Manuel Czaszka
Konik Manuel
Konik Manuel
Kontakt:

Postautor: Manuel Czaszka » 22 kwie 2011, o 23:32

Otrzymałem dziś mail od ekipy ScummVM:
Dear translators,

I am contacting you because you have contributed a translation for the ScummVM software. We are now entering the final straight line for the next ScummVM release and we need the translations to be updated. The current plan is to release ScummVM 1.3.0 on May 20th and we need the translations to be available several days before so that we have the time to build the executables and packages for all the platforms we support.

So I would ask all of you to please check the status of your translation and update it before May 11th if necessary. You can send your updated translation to me or event better post it on our patch tracker (https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_ ... tid=418822) as I will be away (work related travel) between May 2 to May 9 and may not be able to process the received translations myself during that time.

Also there has been one important change since the last release: we moved our source code repository from sourceforge to github. This means the current translation files should now be downloaded from our repository on github (https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm/tree/master/po). The ones present on sourceforge.net are now obsoletes.

The status of the translations and the updated instructions to get the files are on our wiki: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO ... cummVM_GUI

Thank you all for your past contributions and I am now awaiting the updated translations.
If you don't have the time to work on the translations anymore and cannot find someone else to take over, please let us know so that we can try to find somebody to work on the translation.

Thierry

Wróć do „Projekty ukończone”