Rules of RuneScape Duels

Bierzcie i piszcie w nim wszyscy :P
stokrotka

Rules of RuneScape Duels

Postautor: stokrotka » 26 lip 2009, o 09:51

Rules of RuneScape Duels:
How Do I Win? - The aim of RuneScape Duels is to win all of your opponent's cards. The player who holds all of the RuneScape Duel cards is the winner.
How Do We Start? - Shuffle the cards together and deal half of them to you and half to your opponent. The dealer plays first.
How Do We Play? - The player who starts first must read one value from their uppermost RuneScape Duels card. This can be the card's Attack value, Ranged value, Magic value, Agility value or RuneScape Power (a measure of how notorious the creature is). Once the starting player has read out their chosen value, the opposing player must read out their corresponding value. For example, if one player reads out an Agility value, the opposing player must also read out the Agility value of their uppermost card.
The card with the highest value wins the duel. The owner of that card takes the losing card from their opponent and moves both cards to the back of their deck. That winning player then reads another value from their next card. RuneScape Duels continues until one player wins all of the cards.

Czy mógł by mi ktoś to przetłumaczyć, z góry dzięki.

Awatar użytkownika
Norek
Sutek Tłumaczeniowy
Grupa: BezNazwy
Kontakt:

Re: Rules of RuneScape Duels

Postautor: Norek » 26 lip 2009, o 10:05

Zasadniczo nie tłumaczymy nie wiedząc w jakim celu będzie to użyte;)
Jeśli to kwestia z projektu nad jakim pracujesz, napisz co to za tytuł i temat poleci do kwestii językowych.
Jeśli to praca domowa, to cóż... :)

Zdania są bardzo proste, więc jeśli jest to tylko na Twój wyłączny użytek, jakiś prosty translator powinien wystarczyć.

Pozdrawiam!
"Tłumaczenie jest łatwe:
po prostu trzeba napisać to samo i tak samo jak autor"

Maria Przybyłowska

stokrotka

Re: Rules of RuneScape Duels

Postautor: stokrotka » 26 lip 2009, o 10:10

Nie jest to żaden projekt, chciałam wykorzystać to do własnych celów. Spróbuje użyć translatora, dzięki.

Wróć do „Hyde Park”