Final Fantasy XII - Angielski Patch

Dział niewymagający rejestracji na forum. Chcesz wyrazić swoją opinię o projekcie, podziękować autorom, zadać pytanie? To miejsce dla Ciebie.
Regulamin forum
Obowiązuje bezwzględny zakaz: pytania o daty premier oraz spamowania.
Anon

Final Fantasy XII - Angielski Patch

Postautor: Anon » 20 gru 2010, o 22:15

Witam

Mam prośbę do osób które już testują FinalFantasyXII IZJS z patchem v0.19. Mam na dysku dwa obrazy, FFXII (NTSC-U) oraz FFXII IZJS ale nie potrafię tego spatchować. Czy mógłby mi ktoś dokładnie opisać jak to zrobić? W paczce z patchem znajduje się plik README ale jest w całości po angielsku. Mam nadzieję że znajdzie się ktoś kto napisze malutki tutorial jak podmienić te pliki. Pozdrawiam, Anon

Anon

Re: Final Fantasy XII - Angielski Patch

Postautor: Anon » 21 gru 2010, o 21:40

Kod: Zaznacz cały

FFXII Int: ZJS English Conversion Patch by ffgriever v0.19 Usage: zjs_repack [-h] [image_eng [image_zjs [image_output]]] You can just make sure that you have "ff12us.iso" and "ff12zj.iso" in the same directory as the main executable. Then just double click the patcher and wait until it's done. You can specify the required filenames, if you want to (you can specify only the first one, first two or all of them). The default output file is "ff12engzjs.iso". MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH FREE SPACE ON HDD AND THAT YOU HAVE READ/WRITE PERMISSIONS. MAKE ALSO SURE, THAT THE "TEMP" DIRECTORY IS IN PLACE, AS WELL AS ADDITIONAL, MODIFIED FILES. IT'S ADVISED TO LOG THE PATCHING PROCESS INTO A FILE. Known issues (US version): * Additional japanese overlays in intro. * Some items have wrong or missing descriptions. * There is a japanese subtitle (single line) in the outro movie (contents of the letter). * Rafflesia's genre in bestiary is too long (as well as few others). * One or two bestiary entries (cluckatrice/chickatrice?) are too long, so one character is moved to the next line and is the only one in this line. * Some minor texts in inventory/shops are in japanese (quantity, count, price, name). * Some descriptions on license board are too long. * Some item names are too long - shops/inventory list/license board. There's just a few of them. * Some gambit names are too long. * The "Action list" is totally screwed due to too long names. * Some missing npc names (shop clerks in bhujerba). * Garbage instead of name on the map when you leave barheim passage with Basch (for the first time, just after killing mimic queen). * Japanese names (images most likely) displayed on world map when Basch/Fran describes the way (happens three times in the game, IIRC). * Wrong names in Pharos, when you look at the map for the first time. PAL/UK version (all the above, plus) * Missing text in bhujerba, when you're asked to press square button for the first time. Other language versions (PAL). Note, that these are not "officially" supported yet. Right now I do fixes for them only if they do not require too much work and can be made without examining the game itself (I do not own any of these right now): * Dead loop in fighting tutorial in german version. * Locations that had to be manually edited are in english. The same for menu files and such. * All images are in english (guessing here, as I had only ff12french report). This means that fr/de/spa/ita versions contain all the english images in the usual places, while the localized images are (most likely) somewhere else. This means that I will have to somehow obtain these versions and search for the images. Please report if you found any other problems (though, I'm most interested in freezes and misplaced dialogs right now). Version History: v0.19: Fixed hunt descriptions/status. Doesn't always look really nice, but at least it is all visible now. Did some simple automatic text rewrapping. If anyone wants to do it by hand, contact me. Some minor changes in the patcher. Hope this will fix the "couldn't write section" problem that some people had reported. v0.18: Fixed some license related stuff at Sandsea. Added missing guest info displayed just after Amalia joins the party as a guest in Garamsythe Waterway. Corrected or changed names of many items (thanks DarknessSavior and Tauwasser). Fixed some magic desctiptions. Fixed some gambit names and gambit descriptions. Fixed some item descriptions. Fixed garbage characters displayed in menu after elemantal icons. Fixed wrong word order in equipment desctiptions "SapImmune:", "Poision, CurseEquip", "WaterHalf Damage:", etc. This one was actually quite tricky. I had to make some neat assembler hack to make it work properly and not screw everything else (if done the easy way, it would completely block most of the menus, so they would be greyed out). Good thing is that I used some internal mechanisms, so I didn't have to rewrite all the print functions (hehe, I have already rewritten some of them, but then I found an easier way). v0.17: Fixed some additional fmv problems that occurred if FF12UK was used as text donor. Fixed some text/audio desyncs that occurred if FF12UK was used as text donor. The new game shouldn't freeze anymore if started in 16:9 mode (temporary solution, in fact I just reverted one of the changes). Fixed a bug that made it impossible to obtain some magic spells if the jars in Royal Palace were opened. v0.16a: Replaced one japanese file that accidentally got into the patch instead of the english translation. Fixed bug in Strong Mode text. v0.16: Fixed freeze in Necrohol of Nabudis (Door of Despair bug). Fixed some buy/sell messages. Added some missing window title headers (INFO, WARRNING, etc.). Added some missing translations regarding Trial Mode, Strong Mode, Weak Mode and other minor texts. Fixed location names (mostly Pharos and further). Corrected some names and descriptions (thanks DarknessSavior for class info translation) - they're not final yet. Tracked and patched over 1000 images. Now all most important images should be in english (or whatever language version you used - except for the ones I had to edit manually as they will always be in english). This includes Marquis Halim Ondore's memories, hunt starts and ends, city names, dates, battle messages, espers and many, many more. v0.15: Fixed issue during Remora fight. Found place where space width is stored and changed it to a proper value. This should fix the appearance of all the bestiary entries and make the dialogs easier to read. Minor changes in names and descriptions. v0.14: Fixed freezes and other bugs in bestiary (yet again). Intro fix for PAL/UK version. Changes in compression routine. v0.13a: Fixed animation bugs that occurred when PAL version of FF12 was used. v0.13: Fixed Sochen Cave Palace bugs. Fixed some Battle Log messages. Fixed freezes and other bugs in bestiary. Some minor fixes in names. Added some missing map targets. v0.12: Added proper names for all the licenses. Added missing ones. Added missing items. Added translated license board names and descriptions (temporary). Added placeholders for missing gambits. v0.11: Fixed a bug in Rabanastre Southern Plaza (this caused eg. Cartographer Moogle to sell you one map over and over, until you ran out of gil). Fixed a bug in Nalbina Dungeon, that caused the game to freeze when you were about to reclaim your inventory from the confiscatory. v0.10: First public release.

Awatar użytkownika
Johnny
Kasztaniak

Postautor: Johnny » 21 gru 2010, o 21:44

W miejscu, gdzie masz tego paczera (czy co tam) musisz mieć też ff12us.iso i ff12zj.iso. Teraz klikasz dwa razy paczera i czekasz. Jak się zrobi, to będzie działać.
Od 20 lat niszczę klimat. Moje dzieci będą jeździć bez kasków.

Anon

Postautor: Anon » 21 gru 2010, o 23:08

Dziękuję wszystkim ludziom dobrej woli ;-)

Udało się spatchować grę, problem tkwił w obrazie, ściągnąłem grę w złym formacie (*.mdf *.mds). Wystarczyło przekonwertować na *.iso za pomocą UltraISO. Testowałem na PCSX2 i wszystko jest OK, jutro wypalę DVD i wypróbuję na PS2. Temat do zamknięcia.

Wróć do „Dla Gości”