[PC] Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Tu możesz się pochwalić swoimi dokonaniami.
wrace

Re: [PC] Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver

Postautor: wrace » 26 cze 2023, o 08:27

Alevat

Postautor: Alevat » 27 cze 2023, o 13:34

Though you, the author of this thread, provided the evident lie about me (that I am toxic, lol) I provided already my comments to this video which were removed by its author who has a great fear of both myself ("the great and terrible wrace") and truth. Moreover, this action of this one confirmed the evident fact - my opponents (very small amount from LOK fans) are just cowards which can't say me their claims in the face. (Note that the link on this video was shared on the Steam ONLY after that I removed my account on the Steam.) And it is not my opinion or the confirmation of my toxity, it is just the FACT and TRUTH
what about this video: https://youtu.be/K-2jZWPzFN0
A little lie from dear Wrace, though I never delete any of his comments. Youtube just hid Mr. Wrace's comment and I didn't get any notification anywhere so I didn't even know about it.

The comments are already under the video, so unfortunately it was a lie

I only comment this and here because I saw comment about deleting his comment because of fear or something lmao

Peace peace

wrace

Postautor: wrace » 4 lip 2023, o 02:07

A little lie from dear Wrace, though I never delete any of his comments. Youtube just hid Mr. Wrace's comment and I didn't get any notification anywhere so I didn't even know about it.

The comments are already under the video, so unfortunately it was a lie

I only comment this and here because I saw comment about deleting his comment because of fear or something lmao

Peace peace
Lie means that the one who said this knows that it is not true. Otherwise it is just desinformation, not lie.

From the other side, now there are no my comments under your video, while you said that they exist. :tongue:

BTW: let's look on your actions - you pinned the post of Baziel Moon with the evident lie and this remains the same though I provided already the links on two guides with my products on the Steam in this MY thread on gog forum (these guides were not removed on the Steam, of course, and I have again my profile with the same nickname on gog forum though - by the words of lier - I obtained ban in that place). :steamfacepalm:

wrace

Postautor: wrace » 5 lip 2023, o 00:35

NieMamPomysłuNaNazwe

Postautor: NieMamPomysłuNaNazwe » 5 lip 2023, o 00:37

Can we please stay away from drama on this forum? We're getting off topic here.

wrace

Postautor: wrace » 5 lip 2023, o 00:46

Can we please stay away from drama on this forum? We're getting off topic here.
You are the one who started "drama" in this thread (here). Moreover, I and Action cleaned already this thread from off topic we provided, while you and Alevat (the author of the video you linked) did not do this. So it is evident now who are the ones that like a "drama" and who are the ones who care really about fans. :tongue:

NieMamPomysłuNaNazwe

Postautor: NieMamPomysłuNaNazwe » 5 lip 2023, o 00:53

I just asked about that video here since I didn't know you were on GOG, and don't want to remove anything for the sake of archivization, I just ask to stop because it's sad to see an already small community compared to other games fall apart because of drama.

wrace

Postautor: wrace » 5 lip 2023, o 01:34

Awatar użytkownika
Action

Postautor: Action » 6 lip 2023, o 00:31

Wróć do „Projekty ukończone”